Types of Tenders-
- Open Tender- A process that is open to all qualified bidders and where the sealed bids are open in public for scrutiny and our chosen on the basis of price and quality.
- Limited Tender- A process is limited for some qualified bidders only.
What is tender bidding? Tender bidding is the process of submitting a proposal to undertake, or manage the undertaking of a project. the process starts with a cost estimate from blueprints and material take offs.
Our Tender Cover Following Source Of Origins-
- Covering all city/states (PAN INDIA)
- All central/state government departments, semi government departments, public sector units, private sector etc.
- Sectors like Banks, Hospitals, Defense, Railway, Trust, Education, etc.
- Tenders for purchase, supplier, auction, lease etc.
Tender Bidding Process- A competitive bid process is mostly used in the procurement of goods and services. the process entails submitting a sealed envelop detailing the price and terms of an offer. the recipient of the offer then selects the competitive bidder that has delivered the lowest price or best terms.
- Technical Bid- This is the first round of tender bidding process . Through technical bid the purchaser evaluate the capabilities, financial strength, credentials, similar order executed by the bidders,capacities, order book position etc. In most of the cases, the technical bid would be analysed by the engineering terms and the approval of a specific bid would lie in their hands.